Neck Pain Relief Tips from Synergy Health
If you have neck pain, it’s important not to ignore it. There are a few things that you can try to be more cognizant in your day-to-day life, such as:
- Reduce the amount of time you spend leaning over a computer, or improve your overall posture through better seating
- Take care when you sleep that you’re getting the right support, but you aren’t elevating your neck too high. Your neck and spine should be in alignment
- Stretch often. Roll your shoulders forward and back, and roll your neck in a circle, touching your ear to your shoulder. Do this about once per hour to keep the neck flexible
- For minor neck pain, treat with ice compresses and take aspirin or acetaminophen
- Add anti-inflammatory foods to your diet! Avoid processed or fried foods and instead, opt for whole foods and a variety of vegetables and fruits for a more complete and nutritious diet
- If you have a bathtub, adding epsom salts and soaking in a warm bath can help alleviate pain and draw toxins out from your body
Non-Surgical Therapy For Neck Pain
At Synergy Health, we provide minimally invasive therapy for neck pain. This includes traditional chiropractic therapy, as well as laser therapy, and physical and massage therapies. We focus on individualistic, holistic healing, focusing on your area of pain and stiffness without the risks of surgery. Plus, with our treatments, we also provide therapies at home that you can practice to help ensure that the corrections we’ve made to your neck remain in place.
Schedule Your Naples Chiropractor Appointment Today!
Synergy Health is a locally owned and operated Naples health clinic. We focus on non-invasive treatments for the neck, spine, and joints, reducing the need for surgery or pain medications. We’re your friends and neighbors, and we believe in giving back to the community and caring for our clients. Give us a call today to see how our services can reduce your neck pain and get you back to your active lifestyle!